mherger wrote:
> Interesting. For my taste it often _lacks_ variety.
Yes, that's why I spoke about "taste", and selectable value... ;)

mherger wrote:
> I _think_ so. I didn't find any documentation mentioning it, but
> following
> this:
>
> "The playlist may optionally be seeded with artists or songs as well
> (via
> the song_id, artist_id and/or artist parameters)."
>
> I did a catalog-radio mix with eg. "sting", and it would obviously add
>
> some Police tracks as well. After making it "sting,-the police", these
>
> disappeared.
Great, I'll give it a try.

mherger wrote:
> - Every track object in LMS has a "lastplayed" property. That's being
> used
> to filter out other tracks.
"LMS" : That's what I thought, having witnessed a ouple of songs coming
back the next day, my setting being "4 days".
I'm using SBS 7.6.2, not LMS (>=7.7), so I don't have this property,
unless I'm wrong.

I might switch to LMS someday, but I won't do it _only_ because of this
issue.

Thanks for all your explanations !