arubaluba wrote:
> Thanks, but I already did reboot it several times. No succes.
> Regards.

Maybe LMS is not connecting to the internet (because it is starting
before the vortexbox gets its internet connection).  What about LMS
menus like "internet radio" and "my apps".  Do these have all the
expected menu items under them?  If not, try stopping and starting LMS
after the VBA has booted up and started.

*Location 1:* VortexBox Appliance 4TB (2.2) > LMS 7.7.2 > Transporter,
Touch, Boom, Radio w/Battery (all ethernet)
*Location 2:* VBA 3TB (2.2) > LMS 7.7.2 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > SqueezePlay
*Spares:* VBA 4TB, SB3, Touch (3), Radio (3), CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone4S (iPeng), iPad2 (iPengHD & SqueezePad),
CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.7 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Tagging - mp3tag, Spotify