pberger wrote:
> Thanks, seems to be the problem
> Any idea what version is required as minimum?
Unfortunately, I actually don't know - it's tested with 7.7 and 7.8
only.

I have to admit I'm not sure where this error comes from (it occurs in
the place where no LMS-related stuff is used - but maybe these errors
are caused by something else which happened before, since the lines
where it occurs are not supposed to be executed when the plugin is
loaded by the server)
You could try editing the file
/opt/ssods4/var/home/SqueezeboxServer/Cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/LMSnewGUI/Plugin.pm
and comment out the lines 1603, 1609, 1615 and 1621 by putting a # at
the beginning of each line (this will only break the Music&Artist plugin
integration)
and see if it loads then.

[ extGUI4LMS - an alternative web interface: 'forum'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98186-Announce-Alternative-Web-Interface-(beta))
/ 'homepage' (http://code.google.com/p/extgui4lms/) ]