Mark,

there are several issues with your scanner. SmartMix not working might
just be one small of them. First of all please run a full wipe & rescan.
The log you sent me reports 72 new tracks. This can't be all your
collection. Then disable artwork import in the iTunes plugin. It fills
you log with error messages, obviously doesn't work. And before you do
all of this, make sure you have debugging for plugin.smartmix enabled.
Only this way we'll get any insight into what is going on with the
plugin's data export.

Also when you create mixes to test your export (please note, that even
when LMS is done exporting your data, analysis can take a few more
minutes/hours, and there's no control over this), make sure again, that
debugging is enabled. This will give me the exact call the plugin is
doing, plus any error message coming back from the servers.

Michael

http://www.herger.net/slim-plugins - MusicArtistInfo, MusicInfoSCR,
Smart Mix