Hi everyone.

I was exploring the qobuz response time issue on my NAS. I have observed
that the Qobuz app responds almost immediately on my iPad, and takes
about 30" to a minute to do just about anything when using via the
plugin. Slimserver runs on a QNAP TQ-109. This is pretty old, but works
fine with a Duet as streaming device. When doing a Qobuz search, the NAS
CPU gets close to 100% for a while, before the response comes back. The
slimserver log occasionnally shows a time-out.
In order to exclude network issues, which I almost had done already,
since the iPad works fine on the same network, I installed slimserver on
my PC. This is a core i7 3770k with 16GB RAM, so CPU power is no issue.

THis time, when launching Qobuz from the slimserver web page, I have no
response at all. In the log I see the following message :

[13-11-20 09:22:13.7438] Slim::Networking::IO::Select::__ANON__ (147)
Error: Select task failed calling Slim::Web::HTTP::processHTTP: Can't
call method "string" on an undefined value at
C:\ProgramData\Squeezebox\Cache\InstalledPlugins/Plugins/Qobuz/Plugin.pm
line 84.
; fh=Slim::Web::HTTP::ClientConn=GLOB(0xa521184)

any idea ?