pippin wrote:
> What language is your phone set to.
> One thing that is a known issue (at least was for older server versions,
> I don't see it with the current one anymore on my Touch) is that
> whenever iPeng requests a menu in English the Touch would later use that
> English menu, too, instead of the language it's set to itself. Clearly a
> bug on the Touch side or on the side of the plugins delivering the menu
> (if it's not the Touch's own menus), don't know exactly how language
> handling in SqueezePlay works.
>
> iPeng should use the language your phone is set to.

I also have this behavior with iPeng 7. I never complained about this
because I didn't consider this as a major thing. But I guess it would
look nicer if the correct language is used. My iPhone is configured to
use Dutch language.
Here's an example of the settings screen (on an iPhone):

'[image: http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/401/0t6d.png]'
(https://imageshack.com/i/b50t6dp)

1 x SB3, 1 x SB Boom, 1 x SB Radio and 2 x SB Touch - all wireless
1 x Wandboard behind the bedroom ceiling
ReadyNAS NVX running LMS 7.7.3. w iTunes plugin
iPeng 7 on iPhone.
SqueezePad & iPeng 7 on iPad.
http://www.last.fm/user/phibon