pippin wrote:
> Wait. We are talking about two different things here, I believe.
>
> What you describe is the fact that iPeng 7 is not fully translated into
> Dutch language. I plan to fix that some day but it's not the problem
> Moffedille has. His problem is that the Squeezebox starts showing mixed
> language menus which is clearly a SqueezePlay bug and one I've seen a
> number of discussions on in the past, I just thought it was fixed
> because I'm no longer seeing it myself which is why I wondered whether
> it's related to an old server version or specific plugins.
>
> The problem happens if the iPhone is set to a different language than
> the server. The iPeng will request menus in the language the iPhone/iPad
> it's set to, independent of whether it's fully translated into that
> language or not. Unless you use the "use English menus" setting in which
> case it requests English.

Okay, clear!
Just give me a shout should you need someone to help you with the Dutch
translations.

1 x SB3, 1 x SB Boom, 1 x SB Radio and 2 x SB Touch - all wireless
1 x Wandboard behind the bedroom ceiling
ReadyNAS NVX running LMS 7.7.3. w iTunes plugin
iPeng 7 on iPhone.
SqueezePad & iPeng 7 on iPad.
http://www.last.fm/user/phibon