mherger wrote:
> Which app are you using on your tablet? I'm not even sure any other than
> iPeng would be able to read such external resources. But it sure sounds
> interesting!
>
> BTW: it's amazing how many Qobuz users do read API documentation and are
> able to provide hints about its possibilities. I have never seen this
> for any other service :-)
I'm on Android and use Squeeze Commander, but pdf's can be opened using
book reader (in my case Aldiko), I think I used to have some Acrobat
Reader version once. I would think that all we need is a link to a pdf
file in cache and open it in an external app, but then I do not know
much about Android or iOS, just speculating here.

George

Transporter->Pathos Logos->Triangle Celius
Touch->Yamaha RX-V673 -> Paradigm Monitor 7
2 Duets, 1 Boom, 1 SB3, 1 Touch, 1 Radio, Transporter
Samsung Galaxy IIS -> Sennheiser HD 380 Pro
2 servers -> Arch Linux, Ubuntu Linux