Hi Michael,

I am using everyday this plugin and I enjoy it. May I suggest  a little
wishlist for improvements :

1) In the artist biography, display the full content and not the summary

2) In the Artist menu,  add a button "Similar Artists" (using the QOBUZ
API artist/getSimilarArtists which returns artist images)

3) If possible, In the artist search and in the artist favorites,
display the artist image instead of the default icon.
The QOBUZ API artist/search and favorite don't return the artist images,
but it should be possible to make a second call to the artist/get api to
get them.

I have succedeed to implement the first 2 points in test , but for the
third, I definitly need some help ....

Regards,
Christian.