ASenna04 wrote:
> Michael,
>
> I am just starting on this. Been using Spotify until now and would like
> to try CD Quality from Qobuz. I have enabled the Quboz plug in ((v1.86)
> successfully and can see the options when I select Qobuz from the home
> screen. I have subscribed for the Hi-Fi Monthly option which shows on
> the account as Active.
>
> However When I search the music and try to play it It doesn't play. In
> the server log I am getting the following error:-
>
> Slim::Player::Song::Open (409) Error: Couldn't create command line for
> flc playback for [qobuz://11181275]
>
> Any help will be appreciated.
>
> ASenna04
Is the song/album streamable ? You can check that in the browser at
qobuz.com, if it is not then there will be a warning in a pink
background before the list of tracks.
And just to cover the bases, are you able to play flac at all from local
sources ?

George

Transporter->Pathos Logos->Triangle Celius
Touch->Yamaha RX-V673 -> Paradigm Monitor 7
2 Duets, 1 Boom, 1 SB3, 1 Touch, 1 Radio, Transporter
Samsung Galaxy IIS -> Sennheiser HD 380 Pro
2 servers -> Arch Linux, Ubuntu Linux