woodster in a PM to me wrote:
> What did you do after the "playerSubscriptionChange (65) request=client
> new client=Safranier" to get the "handleSocketConnect (151) New
> connection from::ffff:172.17.255.40" working.... This doesn't work for
> me.
>
> I think the plugin could be cool to get working.
The only thing I did was making sure all perl dependencies were ok. I
also had to remember how to manually install a plugin, but this is just
my age showing, there...
Once avahi and SBS were restarted I could see all my SB players as
Airplay targets (pic: iTunes showing 5 SB3s among other devices).
15498
The only thing is, the server crashes when I want to play. But the
server I am using is SBS 7.6.2, the hardware is an embedded linux pc
with an usb audio card used to speak the system status since it is
headless... Hardly a standard setup but I am too lazy and not interested
enough to start investigating the issue myself.

I suspect the trouble is with my setup. It would be nice to get feedback
from others, I am afraid my report has tainted the plugin's debut :(

|Filename: airplay.jpg                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15498|

4 SB 3 • iPeng (iPhone + iPad) • SqueezeLite • Squeezebox Server 7.6.2
(Debian 6.0)  with plugins: CD Player, WaveInput by bpa • IRBlaster by
Gwendesign (Felix) • Server Power Control by Gordon Harris • Smart Mix
by Michael Herger • PowerSave by Jason Holtzapple • Song Info, Song
Lyrics by Erland Isaksson • Just Covers by Tom Kalmijn • WeatherTime by
Martin Rehfeld • Local Player, BBC iPlayer, SwitchPlayer by Triode •
Auto Dim Display, SaverSwitcher, ContextMenu by Peter Watkins.