StuartUSA wrote:
> After installing and playing around with the plugin I noticed it didn't
> handle disconnects and reconnects, so I have made some changes to
> support this. It may well have been implemented crudely but I had a go.
>

> Anyway I have forked DSTMK's repo and made the updates as well as adding
> a Squeezebox Plugin repo, have also created a ReadMe in the repo with
> the install instructions from above. Perhaps I will try and figure out
> all the dependancies and include them at some point.
>
> The repo is at https://github.com/StuartUSA/shairport_plugin

I have just followed these steps and replaced the Plugin with your
forked version but still get the same results - both the iPad and LMS
server behave as though the AirPlay streaming is working, but the
Squeezebox looks like it is still playing whatever was playing
previously and there is no sound.

This is with LMS 7.7.3 on Ubuntu 12.04.4 LTS (64-bit). Tried with SB
Receiver, SB Radio and SB Touch.