get.amped wrote:
> I changed "Various Artists" to "000 - Compilations" to make it appear at
> the top of the list of Artists

On my setup, "Various Artists" is at the top of the list no matter what
it is called

> But if I double-click on it to get a list, it takes me to the Search
> pane with 0 albums returned. Not like double-clinking on "10,000
> Maniacs" which is next in the list of Artists. Then I get the Search
> pane with 11 albums. I don't see any other way to browse the list. Am I
> missing something?
Well, it is supposed to work like you describe it. On my setup, I do get
a list of albums when double-clicking on "Various Artists". It is,
however, incomplete - probably <10% of the ones I get in the default web
ui.
So it seems there is a bug somewhere, but at first glance it's not
obvious why some VA albums are found, and some are not. I'll have a
closer look at it as soon as I find the time.

[ extGUI4LMS - an alternative web interface: 'forum'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98186-Announce-Alternative-Web-Interface-(beta))
/ 'homepage' (http://code.google.com/p/extgui4lms/) ]