Hey,

This looks really good, thanks (much better than the 90s inspired
default design)! The only problem is that I'm mostly an online services
guy, and I don't see any Apps, and when I am playing stuff through
starting on the default skin, it doesn't show anything on the playlist.

Unfortunately due to this I'll have to return to the default skin, but I
hope one day you'll find the time to implement online services :) If I
was more well versed on LMS and Perl/Python I'd give it a go myself, but
I wouldn't know where to start! (I'm more of a .NET guy myself)

Great work though, I really appreciate the amount of work that's gone
into this :)

Thanks