Garlic wrote:
> Just tryed my wifes Spotify account and the playlist fetch is working
> OK....
> Strange

Parhaps it has something do do with a playlist(Top Tracks by xxx xxxxxx)
i can't unfollow. When choosing unfollow it pops up again. I can see
that many people has the same problem not beeing able to unfollow a
specific playlists. I think it has something to do with the authur of it
has removed or changet it somehow. Only way to get rid of it is to
contact spotify support and have them to remove it manually. I have
contacted spotify support and i hope they will remove it asap. i will
get back and let you know if it helps.