Hallo,

two years i heart spotify with synology111/lms/ 3x duet with the famous
triode app. Then come synology 5.0. I write  synology. This is the last
answer (ticket #2773):

"Hi Sir/Madam,

After testing this plugin on LMS, we found that it only work on Intel
platform of some of Synology models, the ARM-based platform on the other
hand are not supported. We even tested the newer LMS 7.7.3 which is
about to released in couple of weeks on these ARM-based models, but the
result is the same, they can't work still. Hence, the software developer
assume the issue must have something need to be "revamped" for the
plugin, and what we see the best resolution is to contact the author who
provided such LMS Spotify plugin personally to acquire more details.

Sincerely,
Antoine Yang