pippin wrote:
> @JayLaFunk
>
> This sounds like your server hangs and crashes when opening the
> playlist. Is there any issue with it, can you open it with the web
> interface?
> I don't think there's a limit, I have playlists with more than 1000
> tracks, the only limitation is that you might not be able to play them
> as a whole due to the current playlist size limit.

Yes Pippin, I can open my playlists in the web interface, I have some
albums which are my net downloads and they have 250 tracks inside them
and they open no problem.

I can go to my playlists, hold long tap and press play, plays no
problem, I can even tap next to power icon at top left of iPad and it
shows me all the tracks from that playlist, I then stop anything playing
and try to view playlists and get this problem of not being able to view
the tracks, just can't understand why I'm getting this problem with only
my playlists.