pippin wrote:
> And this is with all Playlistes?
> Which server version is this and on what HW?
>
> Any resource intensive plugins? For some reason the server needs an
> extremely long time to read the playlist from the database

Yes with all playlists

iPeng HD 1.4.17, ios 5.1.1, SBS 7.7.2

Here are some images

This one shows me trying to open a playlist called "On The Road", this
shows loading which lasts for about 5mins or longer then says "Player
Not Found" and switches to another player and does the same thing.

[image: http://i57.tinypic.com/105oev8.jpg]

This image shows that I have long pressed on the same playlist which
plays no problem (I just paused to take image) and shows the tracks but
can't view in the right side window.

[image: http://i59.tinypic.com/2wdaru8.jpg]