Anyone else notice a bug since the last update? Ever since I updated
Smartmix on Monday night, I've noticed that even though "don't stop the
music" is enabled. The music will just randomly stop now. Smart mix
never stopped really before, it kept adding onto the playlist. It seems
like after a while it will get stuck or something and just stop adding
to the playlist or something.

A little more information would be helpful: are you using any music services with SmartMix? Anything in the server.log file? What if you enable debugging for plugin.smartmix?

FWIW: SmartMix is playing in my office nicely all day long, day after day. I'm using it with a mix of local tracks and Spotify.

--

Michael