Hi Michael,

I have just started seriously playing around with your Smart Mix plugin
now.The selection it gives me is not bad, but it tends to play quite a
few very old recordings and "music for babies" and similar stuff.

Is there some parameter I can tweak to improve this?

The problem is, that for classical music the usual settings don't work
all that well. I'd like to favour newer recordings, but if I select
"from 1990 or newer", then all I get is Vanessa Mae. I'd need to be able
to choose date of recording...does Spotify expose that info? I think
last.fm integration might help here, they often have pretty good
predictions and also allow discovery of recent recordings.
Maybe it's too complex though, I can live with it the way it is now, but
it would be "nice to have".

btw...is there any way to donate to you for your work?