radioactive wrote:
> Hi Erland
>
> Unfortunately since the last update 2.10.3908 my Custom Clock styles no
> longer displays correctly on my radio.
> Eg appleticon elements with visibilityorder = 2 are not displayed.
> No error in the server.log file
> Is it possible to return to the previous version ?

Have you tried to restart the Touch/Radio and see if that helps ?
I didn't intentionally change anything related to appleticon in the
latest change so it feels strange that it changed behaviour.
Is it the Weather applet you integrate using appleticon or is it
something else ?

Does it show up as licensed in Settings/Advanced/License Manager ?

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))
You may also want to try my Android apps 'Squeeze Display'
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.isaksson.squeezedisplay)
and 'RSS Photo Show'
(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.isaksson.rssphotoshow)
*Interested in the future of music streaming ? 'ickStream -  A world of
music at your fingertips'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98467-Pre-Announcement-ickStream&p=743516)*.