erland wrote:
> Have you tried to restart the Touch/Radio and see if that helps ?
> I didn't intentionally change anything related to appleticon in the
> latest change so it feels strange that it changed behaviour.
> Is it the Weather applet you integrate using appleticon or is it
> something else ?
>
> Does it show up as licensed in Settings/Advanced/License Manager ?

I rebooted my two radios, and LMS without success.
Yes I have a license and it is recognized :).
I use appleticon and textapplet from Weather applet
here is my config file

|Filename: All In V1.2 - radio.txt                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15753|

2 Squeezebox Radios Served by logitechmediaserver_7.7.3_all.deb  on
RaspberryPi Model B with Raspbian.