Great plugin. Provides endless opportunities to explore, particularly
using the Related artists portion. The only thing I wish I could do from
those screens would be to directly search my library for the artist in
the list, maybe by clicking on an icon next to the name. For example,
I'm listening to the new Michael Bloomfield box set and I see that
Lonnie Brooks is a similar artist. I can click on him and continue to
look for other related artists, but nothing ever ties any of them back
to what I have available to listen to. Right now I enter the similar
artist name in the Search field, but then I lose the context of looking
at artists similar to Michael Bloomfield. Not sure if I explained that
too well.

Anyway, thanks for the fine work. It's always interesting to see who
influenced whom and the other connections.