MillmoorRon wrote:
> Erland,
>
> I am trying to call a SQL playlist using CLI with the command

Code:
--------------------
  >   > echo "b8:27:eb:27:68:64 dynamicplaylist playlist play All" | telnet
192.168.1.12 9090
--------------------

> Is this a problem with how I am making the call or with the plugin?

I think you are using the wrong playlist id, I suspect "All" is the name
of a playlist and not its identity.

I suspect this is a playlist based on SQL Playlist and in that case you
can just click on the playlist in the LMS web interface and look at the
"Filename" parameter and remove its extension and add "sqlplaylist_" in
front of it.

For example a playlist stored in the file "all.sql.values.xml" would
have the playlist identity "sqlplaylist_all" and can be played with a
command like:

Code:
--------------------
    echo "b8:27:eb:27:68:64 dynamicplaylist playlist play sqlplaylist_all" |
telnet 192.168.1.12 9090

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))

*Interested in the future of music streaming ? 'ickStream -  A world of
music at your fingertips'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98467-Pre-Announcement-ickStream&p=743516)*.