erland wrote:
> Just to avoid some unnecessary struggling.
>
> My server is currently down, probably due to a broken PSU, will try to
> get it up again as soon as possible but it will probably not be
> available until sometime tomorrow when the stores are open again.
> Hopefully it's just a matter of replacing the PSU and then everything
> should be up again in the middle of the day Swedish time. The effect or
> the outage is that license validations will currently fail, so don't try
> to manually refresh any license through License Manager at the moment.
> You will also not be able to download plugins or purchase plugin
> licenses until the server is up again.
>
> Sorry for any inconvenience this is causing.

The server should now be up and available again. It could take an hour
until DNS entries has been updated over the whole world but let me know
if you have any issues.

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))

*Interested in the future of music streaming ? 'ickStream -  A world of
music at your fingertips'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98467-Pre-Announcement-ickStream&p=743516)*.