SlimChances wrote:
> This is after scanning. Not sure how to reproduce it. Do you mean run
> another scan?
>
> I should say I am not aware of any problems with Trackstat I am just
> going on Michael's comment that there is an issue

Could it be that the errors appeared during the scanning and you were
playing music at the time ? Or rated tracks with TrackStat while
scanning was still in progress ?

I think there might be cases where you get these messages while scanning
is in progress, but I'm worried if you also get them after the scanning
has finished.

The result of the error is that TrackStat won't store the changes in the
database, so it's serious if you get them also when scanning is not in
progress.
During scanning is expected that writing isn't allowed so I've tried to
handle it during scanning, but I might have missed some places because
it's not supposed to give these error messages, it's supposed to queue
up these write operations and execute them after the scanning has
finished and the database is available for write access again.

(Developer of 'many plugins/applets (both free and commercial)'
(http://wiki.slimdevices.com/index.php/User:Erland).
If you like to encourage future presence on this forum and/or third
party plugin/applet development, 'consider purchasing some plugins'
(http://license.isaksson.info))

*Interested in the future of music streaming ? 'ickStream -  A world of
music at your fingertips'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?98467-Pre-Announcement-ickStream&p=743516)*.