Triode wrote:
> Suggest you enable server.plugins and plugin.extensions debugging and
> set the option to maintain debugging on server restart.  Then restart
> the server and look for error messages in the log related to plugin
> installation.

I will try to do that.

Also:
The problem could be related to file / folder ownership setting of LMS
Here other people report similar issues w/ new Ubuntu & LMS:
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showth...o-Ubuntu-14-04
However, I do not understand so far what to do about it.....

Heiner

Heiner
My system:
LMS 7.8 on modded Open Peak Joggler running Roobarbs SqueezePlay OS.
1 x Slimp3
5 x Squeezebox Classic
1 x Controller
2 x Squeeze Commander (on 2 rooted Nook Touch e-reader)
X x Squeezeplay on various PC's & Laptops