wt0 wrote:
> Yes it's the same version as the one under review.
>
> Thanks for mentioning that server discovery doesn't work with a wired
> connection. It turns out that I was only allowing server discovery to
> work through the Wifi connection, which made sense at the time since
> Android devices were mostly phones and tablets.
>
> I'll add launch at boot to the next version, let's hope it won't violate
> some FireTV restriction. In the meantime you may be able to find apps
> that will allow you to choose what to auto launch. I know they are
> available in Google Play, but I'm not sure if you can find them on
> Amazon.

Got it working with llama. Now everytime the Fire TV starts SB Player
also starts. Only "problem" there is, that it is starting in the
foreground. When you implement autostart, could you also add an option
to start it in the background?

On the Fire TV I see SB Player more as a service. Once it is configured
it should allways run in the backround, no need to turn on the tv, never
see the interface (unless you need to reconfigure something) ;-)

Best regrads, Michael

BTW: I tested SB Player intensely for almost three days now, without any
problem. Didn't have to restart it or anything! No problem with starting
other apps or streaming a video while SB Player is running in the
background. The music simply stops and continues when I close the other
app!