d6jg wrote:
> Perfect timing as Amazon UK have confirmed despatch of my Fire TV for
> delivery tomorrow.
>
> A question. If you are using the SB Player app what appears on the TV
> video wise ? Presumably just the Fire TV menu etc or is there a "now
> playing" implementation ?

I don't know since I don't have a FireTV, but I would assume the main
menu when SB Player is in the background.  Actually any app that doesn't
have audio output (or just intermittent audio) could run in the
foreground when SB Player is in the background. However since the FireTV
is mainly a media consumption device, it probably doesn't have too many
apps the do not produce audio.

SB Player is just a player, not a controller, so there is no Now Playing
screen.