Scidd0w wrote:
> I was playing spotify content via the v2.3.7 plugin. I hit the Artist
> mix in spotify so probably it was on shuffle mode but I'm not sure.

OK, thanks, that helps, I can reproduce this.
It's indeed related to the "thumbs up" icon display in the artist mix.
No idea why earlier versions never had that issue.

I do have a fix and it is even already submitted to Apple since
yesterday (I did see the first crash logs yesterday and it's a pretty
simple fix). However, given Apple's very long review times right now I'd
not expect it to show up before two weeks or so from now.

Can you live without the artist mix for a week? Otherwise I could send
you a beta version. If you want that, please drop me an e-mail: coolio
att penguinlovesmusic dott com

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 7, the Universal App for iOS 7*