Well, I have been using Spotify for quite a wile now and mostly use it
for streaming "pop" music. Which is fine, but I used Qobuz lossless or
my own Flac collection for classical - and there really is  quite a
difference.

I do not like classical music via Spotify, it is not horrible, but there
is something missing and once I cange over to lossless streaming or
flac, the missing bit is immediately back again.

OGG via Spotify "should" sound nearly indistinguishable to lossless, but
it definitely is not.

Since I have more music on my NAS then I will ever be able to listen
to... and still have loads!!! of CDs to rip I wonder about getting a
lossless streaming service, but it really is wonderful for getting to
know new stuff.

So I might still jump on the wagon, Qobuz is really good, but not as
many tracks as Wimp Hifi or Tidal (which is cheaper).

Lossless Streaming services do sound better than lossy Streaming
services - this is a completely different discussion than the lossy /
non lossy debate.
The lossy streaming services simply do nt sound as good as the should/
could.

LMS 7.9.0 on Wandboard (SoA)
Synology DS-410j NAS
Squeezebox Touch, Squeezebox Boom, Squeezebox Radio
Schiit - BIFROST Dac
MOG, Spotify Premium
iPhone: iPeng - iPad: Squeezepad, iPengHD