I'm been a very happy user of srvrpowercontrol for some years.  I have
an SB3 and a Boom.

Recently, after a server crash, I had to re-install Ubuntu (I was
running 9.10, and installed 14.04 server), and I also installed LMS
7.8.1.
I've installed the beta version of srvrpowercontrol, and all is well
except..

When coming out of suspend, after my devices have been pushed to
MySqueezebox.com, the devices don't get pulled back to my server.
It works if my server has been "shutdown to alternate" but not if just
suspended.  I have to manually pull them back using the LMS web
interface.

Any thoughts?  The error log suggests that the calls are successful but
nothing happens.

One other thing I noticed is that in preferences page for this plugin,
you can't change the value for "Alternate server delay time".  Every
time you do, and save it, it springs back to '30' seconds.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Chris.