chris.mason wrote:
> I'm been a very happy user of srvrpowercontrol for some years.  I have
> an SB3 and a Boom.
>
> Recently, after a server crash, I had to re-install Ubuntu (I was
> running 9.10, and installed 14.04 server), and I also installed LMS
> 7.8.1.
> I've installed the beta version of srvrpowercontrol, and all is well
> except..
>
> When coming out of suspend, after my devices have been pushed to
> MySqueezebox.com, the devices don't get pulled back to my server.
> It works if my server has been "shutdown to alternate" but not if just
> suspended.  I have to manually pull them back using the LMS web
> interface.
>
> Any thoughts?  The error log suggests that the calls are successful but
> nothing happens.
>
> One other thing I noticed is that in preferences page for this plugin,
> you can't change the value for "Alternate server delay time".  Every
> time you do, and save it, it springs back to '30' seconds.
>
> Thanks in advance for any help.
> Chris.

I think I have narrowed this down a little.

When the server is restarted via an RTC wake up, the squeezeboxes
re-attach.  ALso, if the server is woken from one of the squeezeboxes,
that works.  If the server is woken my PC (magic packet being sent), it
restarts, but the squeezboxes don't re-attach.   All very odd.