Up and running now with all my audio needs running via LMS and M2P on
Odroid U3. Great.

Now starting to investigate video and XMBC, it looks very interesing but
I cannot get anything to play, either in XMBC or within Firefox and
Chrome from uTube or anywhere else. I suspect I am missing a basic
player, like Adobe Flash on my Windows systems. What do I need to
install and how do I do it?

I assume XBMC does not neeed any additional player but it says the video
failed to play and to check the log! Where is the log?

I am a complete newbe to Linux stuff so keep it easy please. Every time
I search for info I end up in a forum where everyone is using a language
I do not understand!