philippe_44 wrote:
> https://github.com/philippe44/LMS-to-uPnP
>
> NB: The makefile is pretty awful and it does not include a Windows
> version, especially to get libupnp compiled under C++ I had to do tiny
> changes to it, but if you use msvc, you are probably already fine. You
> also need pthread-win32

Thanks.
I've been able to compile it (Linux 64 bits, Fedora 20 and ArchLinux)
after downloading and compiling libupnp v1.6.19 manually and changing
some includedirs.
Btw, it crashed when running "./sql2u -h".

Now I can run it, but it makes logitechmediaserver very slow.
After a couple of hours looking at it, I think it is because I have
"squeezelite" program running and connected to the same LMS... not sure,
but maybe a conflict with MAC adresses identifying players?
After stopping squeezelite LMS keeps running slow.
I'll be doing more tests during next days.

Thanks and keep working on this!
Iñigo