Iñigo wrote:
> Thanks.
> I've been able to compile it (Linux 64 bits, Fedora 20 and ArchLinux)
> after downloading and compiling libupnp v1.6.19 manually and changing
> some includedirs.
> Btw, it crashed when running "./sq2u -h".
>
> Now I can run it, but it makes logitechmediaserver very slow.
> After a couple of hours looking at it, I think it is because I have
> "squeezelite" program running and connected to the same LMS... not sure,
> but maybe a conflict with MAC adresses identifying players?
> After stopping squeezelite LMS keeps running slow until I stop sq2u.
> I'll be doing more tests during next days.
>
> Thanks and keep working on this!
> Iñigo
>
> EDIT:
> - changing sq2u MAC address in config file and running with the x86
> version you provided works!
> - song information (title, artist...) is not updated on BubbleUPNP app
> on an Android mobile

Thanks for the feedback - yes, at this point it is better to use the
pre-build version as my makefile is not very pretty and not very
convenient. The source code and the binary are up-always to-date on
github
About song information, this is one of these things that I'm trying to
find an answer to because LMS does not provide them to me unless I grab
them using the command line interface. But there is a timing issue I
need to solve first. If you don't mind, I'd like to stabilize the main
function of sq2upnp and then add this option (grab from LMS and forward
all the meta-data to the uPNP player) later