Yes, NFO files are plain text containing XML data. For music related NFO
files see the Kodi Wiki: http://kodi.wiki/view/NFO_files/music

Well here's the problem: they're XML files, not plain text. If you want them to be displayed on the device, or in an app, I'd have to parse the XML and make something useful out of it. But what items should be displayed? How should they be displayed?

It could be done, but is a lot more work than the other file formats, which can be displayed without any further processing.

I also attached a sample album.nfo file.

Thanks. I'll see what I can do. What parts of this sample file would you like to see integrated in MAI in what way?

--

Michael