ian_heys wrote:
> I checked and can't find it when connected to squeeze2upnp and
> 2player/Serviio. Things are fine for me.
>
> There are two features that I would like to see eventually:
>
> LMS Plug-in
> Track Metadata
>
> Not sure which I would like first as they both have advantages for me.
>
> I'll keep an eye on this topic to see if I can perform some simplistic
> testing along the route.
>
> Lastly I have emailed Revo support to see if they have a DLNA profile
> for the device. They always answer my emails and I'll see if this turns
> up anything useful.

Just to double check, you should see under that same tree a
"SetAVTransportURI" (this is is mandatory). So if tyou see this one but
not "SetNextAVTransportURI", then you need the <accepet_nexturi> set to
0

About the 2 features, they are on my list. The LMS plug-in is probably a
quicker win for somebody that knows LMS and perl, but I don't and that's
a bit painfull. The Track MetaData is much more difficult for various
reasons, but this is likely what I'll do first.