tcutting wrote:
> I think what you're looking for is on the player settings page (which I
> didn't touch)
>
> Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

No, both the plugin settings and the player settings are missing all
labels (just unlabelled fields showing).  See screenshot.  Guessing one
of the other users above is referring to the same issue, so I'm not the
only one.  This is on a Mac OS server if that makes any difference.

For reference, I've completely removed any old version of the plugin
from my server.  Now, under server Settings > Plugins, rather than
SuperDateTime I see PLUGIN_SCREENSAVER_SUPERDATETIME (v5.10.1a) as the
plugin description.  When accessing Player Settings, the dropdown list
beside player name shows just blank space instead of SuperDateTime.
Once selected, it shows the fields with no labels, and no key to the
switches as it used to.

16824

|Filename: SB3 SDT Player Settings.jpg                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=16824|

1 SB Touch, 2 x Booms, 1 x SB3, 1 x SB Radio