bluetdi wrote:
> As I wrote in Post 2776: in Custom Clock Helper you can use appleticon
> and applettext instead of Stdicon when the Weather-applet is installed
> on the Touch or Radio. If you ever used CCH before, you know how to do
> it, it's as easy as using the other parameters. Just try it.
>
> Hopefully tcutting and PeterGV have sucess with their work and give us
> an updated plugin. Thanks in advance, the community will appreciate your
> work as not many are able to do it. Me not as well.

I have not tried tcutting's new plugin, but even with Greg's 5.9.14
version WU displayed just fine on the SB 2.  However, on the Radio I get
nothing.  Various folks have suggested tweaking the Custom Clock plugin
to get this data to display.  So, what exactly do I need to tweak in SDT
vs. CustomClockHelper, and what if anything do I need to tweak in CCH
(for the Radio) if I use tcutting's plugin?

Thanks! -mark