mbonsack wrote:
> Now we're not just replacing plugin.pm as with the 5.9.14 trick.  So,
> could someone remind me of where all of this needs to live in the
> filesystem and/or how to otherwise install this package?
> Thanks!  -mark
I'm using Windows XP for LMS. Navigate to C:\Documents and Settings\All
Users\Application
Data\Squeezebox\Cache\InstalledPlugins\Plugins\SuperDateTime\ and unzip
everything to that subdirectory, overwriting what's there.  I zipped up
everything that was there before overwriting it.

Windows 7 would be C:\Users\All
Users\Squeezebox\Cache\InstalledPlugins\Plugins\SuperDateTime\