Paden wrote:
> Hey tcutting, many thanks for this!
> However I'm getting this error repeatedly:
>
> [14-12-06 01:26:13.7004] Slim::Networking::IO::Select::__ANON__ (131)
> Error: Select task failed calling
> Slim::Networking::Async::HTTP::_http_read_body: Can't use an undefined
> value as an ARRAY reference at
> /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/SuperDateTime/lib/Plugins/SuperDateTime/Plugin.pm
> line 3062.
>
> This is on the Max2Play Odroid, any suggestions?
>
> Cheers, Paul

I don't have good error checking for the wunderground queries... I would
suggest trying your wunderground query manually to see if your getting a
valid result. You should be able to find the exact URL being called in
the server log (May need to turn on debug for the superdatetime in
advanced/logging). It maybe you have invalid wu station code or apikey.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk