A big "Thank You" to both of you for your efforts to make SDT working
again.

Both the revamped Plugins work fine and have each its own merits.
tcutting implemented the choose of iconsets from Wunderground, BoomX2
made the plugin working as before without needing a API-key from WU. And
it gets long weather forecast, that is the one thing I miss in tcuttings
plugin. But his draws 10-Day forecast from WU as opposed to the 9-day
forecast from weather.com.

I am not shure which plugin I will use in the long run, but I even have
a choice and that´s more than I ever expected when STD broke down.
Thank´s again!
Karl

2x Odroid U3 + Max2play + LMS 7.9, 2x Touch, 2x Classic, 2x Boom, 2x
Radio & 3x iPeng 8