BoomX2 wrote:
> For humidity it is line 3163 in the gotWeatherNow module.  For the
> chance of precipitation look at lines 2917, 2918, 2931, 2932 in the
> gotWeatherToday module and line 3263 in the got10day module.
>
> I'm not sure about your setup, but if you didn't want to mess with the
> code you should be able add the %RH and % to the display using the
> player settings page.
>
> EDIT: To add '% RH' to your display using player settings, leave a space
> between the % symbol and RH.  Otherwise it will translate %R to
> wunderground rounded temp C.

I wondered whether adding the % in the player settings could cause
issues unless there was a way to escape it out. I'll try the player
settings first and see how that looks and then decide if I want to mess
with the code. Thanks!

Win7Pro(x64)[3.3Ghz i5, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD system, 15TB storage], LMS
7.9.0 -> Logitech Squeezebox Classic V.3 -> Cambridge Audio DacMagic ->
NAD C160 -> 2 x NAD C272 -> Quad 22L2