afalout wrote:
> Coll - I'm using that.
>
> My command line is:
>
> -s localhost:3483 -d all=debug -p /tmp/squeeze2upnp.pid
>
> and there is no ./config.xml  I have 2 running SBS/LMS servers so I have
> to use at least "localhost". I stopped forking (-z) because I started
> being paranoind. So I also stopped logging to file.
>
> But honestly, do you beleive that any of those can causse symptoms I am
> describing?

No - but the "too much log" is a bit painful to read.

> I've rebooted Windoes while Foobar was running - which may or may not be
> the same as politely exiting Foobar (?)
>
> " ~250ms after the oLab player was detected" - this is the strange
> thing... oLab is the Onkyo receiver I am using for testing (which plays
> UPnP streams from FooBar correctly, just FYI). And that recever is
> allways on. Why it gets detected and undetected at will is puzzling. At
> the moment I rebooted Windows box (VM) I did not touch oLab, nothing was
> playing on it, it was just idly sitting there.

I think I remember you having issues with too many jobs and that happens
from libupnp when tcp sockets are blocked and pending jobs are piling up
while I'm polling other devices. The point is that I think it was
happening in your system b/c players where disappearing and appearing
quite often. Is you network well stable ?

> Hmmmmm..... is it possible FooBar instance is interfearing by sending
> UPnP commands while idle?

It has tha capacity of course, but do you use it in // to control the
Onkyo ? Having 2 uPnP CP sending commands to the same player is
certainly not a good thing.

> Again, would SSH access be of any help here?

Probably, if none of us is concerned by that.

LMS 7.7.2 - 5 radio, 3 Boom, 4 Duet, 1 Touch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne
(sort of)