cncb wrote:

> I am trying to use the IRBlaster plugin for this.  It intercepts the
> volume commands and depends on a "fixed volume" output.  It looks like
> your app doesn't issue the volume change commands if the player is set
> to "fixed volume".  Any way you could add an option or something to
> enable this?

Yes, when Fixed Volume is set, the volume buttons are disabled.  It was
just the cleanest and simplest way of dealing with it. I'll add an
option in the next update to keep sending volume up/down events when the
volume is fixed.  For the time being, does your player have digital
outputs?  If so you can use those to connect to the Onkyo.  Digital
outputs should always be "fixed volume".

cncb wrote:

> I also noticed occasionally when bringing my phone out of standby
> directly into Squeeze Control, the screen never shows the "loading"
> message and is just empty.  I can't seem to do anything to recover other
> than exiting Squeeze Control and launching it again.  Sorry I can't
> narrow the cause down any further.
Without further info it would be impossible to track down the cause
unless I see it on my device.  I think it may be device dependent
though.

cncb wrote:

> One request I have is considering making changing players a little
> simpler.  It would help to have the Player menu item where you change
> the player distinguished from the other items.  Maybe have it at the top
> of the menu and a different color?  I would also prefer the Player menu
> close when I select a different player (it is a little awkward to have
> to select "back" or click on the screen below the menu to close it).

You can also tap the player name again to close the menu.  I don't like
closing the menu after player select because the other selectors in the
menu do not behave that way and I prefer consistency.

Actually you can tap and hold the player name in the header bar to open
a context menu to directly select a player.  However, it's not really
that useful because the tap and hold delay on WinPhone is kind of long
and not adjustable.  I only kept it in there because the Android version
has the same feature.