fphredd wrote:
> Sorry for hijacking the Android thread...do luv the app on my android
> tablet...
>
> as to my Nokia Icon (929) - I still cannot see my local server or type
> in the address as no keyboard appears :(
> If you think of anyway I can help track this down, just let me know! -
> guess I should have Tried before buying...although the Android version
> on the Nexus tablet probably justifies spending the extra :)

Did you try updating to Windows Phone 8.1?

After the update, try uninstalling and reinstalling.

The keyboard problem is definitely strange. There's nothing special
about any of the text boxes, the keyboard should just appear when you
tap inside one.

As to server discovery, make sure Wifi is turned on and connected.  I
find that the connection on my Lumia 920 can be a little flaky. Even
when the icon indicates that it's connected, when you go into the Wifi
settings, it will say "No internet connection" and I have to turn the
Wifi off and on again to fix it.

Also make sure the phone is on the same network as the server and you're
not using a proxy.