cncb wrote:
> I really like how you emulate the menus of SqueezePlay so the LMS plugin
> I wrote just works.
>
> I am trying Spotify for a few months along with the 3rd Party Spotify
> plugin and noticed that the context menu for a Spotify track is not the
> same in your app.  For example, if I search for a particular track in
> the Spotify plugin, the context menu in SqueezePlay has "Star Track",
> "Add Artist to Library", "Add Track to New Playlist", and several other
> custom items.  In your app, it only has the standard "Add to End", "Play
> Next", ... items.  Is there any way you can show the custom plugin menu
> items in your app?

Squeeze Control doesn't "emulate" the menus of SqueezePlay, those are
the same menus. The menus in both SqueezePlay and Squeeze Control are
generated by the server.  It's the same way with the context menus, so
it should get the same items. Are you sure you were looking at the
context menu of a track from the third-party Spotify plugin? I think the
official plugin has a different menu.  Actually, are you sure it was a
Spotify track and not a local track?

cncb wrote:
> A wishlist item I have would be to tie the volume controls in your app
> to my AVR (Onkyo via IP).  It might not be feasible but it would be very
> useful for me.  Thanks.
I don't think having Squeeze Control directly control your AVR is the
best method.  I think it may be better to have the server control it
with a plugin. This way it would work with any remote control.  Besides,
I don't have access to an Onkyo receiver and would have no way to test
it.