I have been attempting to get the SQL Plugin to work for me off and on
for several days now. I am getting mixed results at best. First off, I
have unchecked all of Erland's Plugins on the express DL page except for
Dynamic Playlist, SQL Playlist, and License Manager. I am attempting to
keep it as simple as possible so I can make progress and see expected
results. Maybe I need more plugings other than those 3 to get it working
correctly? Here is what I see going through attempting to get some
playlists to run...

First here is SQL settings:
17280

And here is Dynamis Playlist settings:
17281

Here is what I see when I click Extras; SQL Playlists in the web
interface:
17282

As you can see there are several random type playlists available here
and I can successfully edit them and save them with more descriptive
names. They then run just fine - Random SONGS in genres FOLK and FOLK
ROCK is playing in above screen shot.. Unfortunately none of those
random type playlists in the first SQL screen above includes an option
for selecting by my assigned ratings.

Here is what I see when I click on "Create New Playlist" in the above:
17283

Why do those in the first column all have (delete) after them?

I can then click on "Download More Playlists" and get a long list of
more playlists, some of which apparently require additional plugins to
work. Here's what I see:
17284

Okay this seems great. I can follow the instructions on SQL Plugin Wiki
to Create and use smart playlist.. except it doesn't work for some
reason. When I click "Advanced with rating" I get this screen where I go
ahead and add POP to the name:

Gonna have to make a new post to use more pics I see now. Sorry for all
the pics, don't know to explain and give useful (?) info without the
pics though.

|Filename: WindowClipping (49).jpg                                  |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17284|