PasTim wrote:
> I have asked a couple of times about the 'random rated songs' option
> (Dynamic Playlist, Random, For Selected, Top rated songs in genre).
> Have you tried to run it?  What doesn't it do that you want to do?

Yep, Random Rated Songs is in the list on the first page after selecting
SQL Playlsit. It does work fine. It allows to select genres but not
ratings. It does have the option to select which percentage tracks rated
less than *** (50) to include. I want to be able to select only *****
rated songs, or perhaps *** and above rated songs.

PasTim wrote:
> When creating a new playlist you aren't asked about the runtime options
> - you enter these at runtime.

I don't know what that means. I never seem to get to a place where
Advanced type playlists actually run. When I select to Save and Play it
just loops back to the first page under SQL Playlists and there is no
new playlist there with advance options.